DAY 1 CUSCO – CITY TOUR
Reception at the airport, transfer to the hotel where you will have free time to acclimatize and not have problems with height. And then at 12 pm we will have lunch in a tourist restaurant and In the afternoon the visits begin: As the first point we will have the Koricancha Temple, the Plaza de armas; And the Cathedral and then continue by bus to visit the Inca archaeological sites: The Sacsaywaman Temple which has a strategic location from where you can take a panoramic view of Cusco, this temple is very famous for the huge polished and molded stones, some of these Are 9m / 30ft tall and have a weight of 350 tons, all these were united with such precision that it is impossible to be able to enter a needle in the joints of these immense stones, followed by we go to a mystical temple of the Incas Qenqo where in time Inca here were made the religious sacrifices, then we will know the control center and military of the Incas Puca pucara where here every man should register his entrance to the City of Cusco and finally the Tambomachay Temple. Return to the hotel dinner and free night.
DAY 2 TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS:
We pick them up after breakfast at the hotel. Between 8:00 am approx, we start by Corao, then travel on the Vilcanota river, for a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit the typical market of Pisac, where we will have the opportunity to know closely the customs of its People. Lunch buffet in a tourist restaurant of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the jungle people. We will have the opportunity to walk through the alleys of the village and thus have a clear idea of how this military center was.
After the ollantaytambo tour we head to Ollantaytambo Station and take the train to machupicchu town (hot springs). Transfer to the selected hotel in warm waters to spend the night.
DAY 3 CUSCO – MACHUPICCHU
Pick up from the hotel after breakfast at the hostel to head to the bus station and head to the tour all day in the magical Sanctuary of Machupicchu. It is located 8 km. Of hot waters. During the trip you can see the Urubamba canyon, the Vilcanota river and the great snow-capped mountains. We will arrive in the village of hot waters to take the buses and head to Machupicchu, where we will visit this wonderful Sanctuary also known as “The Lost City of the Incas” one of the best known examples of Inca architecture that still survives. In this tour you can see all the temples as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock or Intihuatana. After the visit, we will return to Aguas Calientes and have a lunch in a tourist restaurant and then we go to take the train and return to Cusco.
Finally transfer to the hotel.
DAY 4: Breakfast at the hotel.
Tour in the city of Cusco visiting the Inca streets and the central market
Prior coordination will be given the transfer service Hotel / airport.
- All transfers to the hotel, airport, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Cusco City and Surroundings, Sacred Valley.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Passengers bus up and down Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional guide of tourism in English or Spanish language.
- Revenues to the tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu, City, surroundings, churches, Sacred Valley
Transfer service to get up and down the village of Aguas Calientes in Machu Picchu to and from the archaeological group of Machu Picchu.
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- 3 nights in Hotel (subject to space).
- 3 breakfasts at the selected hotel.
- Reservations of tickets, spaces and services of Agency.
- A gift pole available in (S) (M) (L)
- Train tickets round trip Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco COST 10 SOLES purchase personal presenting the D.N.I
- Enter HuaynaPicchu (add more USD 10)
- Extra drinks.
- Extra meals
- Snacks, tips
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or sneakers.
- Drink lots of fluids on your excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles of personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- One backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.
CUSCO TREKKING ADVENTURES E.I.R.L
WE ARE A COMPANY ESPESIALIST IN TREKKING AND ADVENTURES A COMPANY SERIOUS AND
RESPONSIBLE AND ABOVE ALL AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE THAT CHARACTERIZES US.
CONTACT WHIT US.
Web site: www.cuscotrekkingadventures.com.